Nitori is a Restaurant located at Garki, Abuja, whose specialty is the satisfaction of its customers by providing healthy and affordable meals, drinks, pastries and other related food products. Nitori also provides catering services for Private/non-private occasions, for marriage ceremonies, and meetings within and outside Abuja.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Responsible for overall Finance and Accounting activities of the restaurant
- Support and supervise cashiers to ensure the effective operation of the accounts department
- Ensure that the financial policies /procedures of the company are implemented Efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices
- Manage the bank and treasury processes of the restaurant
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Daily cost accounts
- Weekly/Monthly management reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience
- Should have demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Quickbooks accounting software.
- A professional accounting qualification will be advantageous
- Experience in Hotel/restaurant outlets operation/cost management and control is an added advantage
- In-depth cost accounting ability
- Must have excellent hands-on accounting experience
- Must exhibit good organizational and communication skills with excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must be a team player
- Experience working in the restaurant sector is desirable.
- By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of an establishment that opens you up to many opportunities for professional growth and advancement in addition to working alongside a great team of committed professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker with a keen eye for detail.
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.