Oaklands and Johnson is a renowned advertising agency that has carved its niche in the industry over the span of two decades. With a solid twenty years of experience, we stand as a testament to innovation, creativity, and a relentless pursuit of excellence in the world of advertising.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- We need an accountant with audit experience.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; and preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- BSc / HND in Accounting.
- Sound knowledge of cost accounting,Tax matters.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an accountant in a manufacturing company
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Candidate must possess audit experience and neccessary skills.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.
30th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Male applicants only
- Proximity to location (Surulere, Yaba, mushin).