Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world. Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Assist in account payables and accounts receivables.
- Handle Petty Cash/documentations and ensure proper control.
- Assist in Bank reconciliations/other GL accounts.
- VAT /WHT remittances, fillings and documentations.
- PAYE/PENSION remittances and fillings.
- Daily Cash flow Report and to ensure collections are updated daily on ERP.
- Ensure protection of the company’s assets through internal control and internal audits.
- Assist in planning, analyzing and budgeting control.
- Assist in preparation of management/audited account.
- Respond to all audit/Tax queries.
- Any other functions that may be assigned.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Excel .
- Good knowledge of an ERP System.
- Great analytical skills.
- Eye for detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online