Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a top Culinary company located in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Prepare financial statements.
- Examine and analyze the company’s accounts.
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures.
- Ensure that proper documentation is in place.
- Review current practices and processes to ensure that they can support the business and are in line with statutory requirements.
- Ensure statutory remittances, including VAT, WHT, pension, business premises fees, development fees for staff, and PAYE are collated and payment is made to statutory agencies based on scheduled timelines.
- Prepare pay slips for all employees based on schedule and emails accordingly.
- Workwith CEO on pricing new company products.
- Processpayments to vendors.
- Perform any other task assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting from an accredited institution.
- ICAN or ACCA certified with not less than 3 years experience in the field of accounting.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software and MS office.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Proven knowledge of management accounting and tax laws.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
N130,000 – N150,000 monthly
6th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.