Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a culinary company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant (ACA / ACCA Certified)
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Our client is in need of an Accountant that will be responsible for preparing the financial statements, reports and other related financial activities.
- Prepare financial statements
- Examine and analyze the company’s accounts
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures.
- Ensure that proper documentation is in place
- Review current practices and processes to ensure that they can support the business and are in line with statutory requirements
- Ensure statutory remittances, including VAT, WHT, pension, business premises fees, development fees for staff, and PAYE are collated and payment is made to statutory agencies based on scheduled timelines.
- Prepare pay slips for all employees based on schedule and emails accordingly
- Work with CEO on pricing new company products
- Process payments to vendors
- Perform any other task assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in accounting from an accredited institution.
- ICAN or ACCA certified with not less than 3 years experience in the field of accounting
- Proficient in the use of accounting software and MS office
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Proven knowledge of management accounting and tax laws
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
N150,000 net per month.
21st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.