Pivotage Consulting is a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative HR Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions, Performance Management System, Policy Development and Review, Flexible Outsourcing and Background Checks to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Job Title: Accountant
Job Ref: HRO / 1123 / PC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Summary / Objective
- Pivotage Consulting seeks to grow its team by hiring a young and vibrant individual to perform the role of an Accountant.
- Auditing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash postings.
- Raising invoices and receipts on power enterprise.
- Ensuring taxes are properly charged and recorded for all transactions.
- Ensuring all statutory remittances are correctly computed and remitted in a timely manner.
- Analyzing transactions and ensure they are captured properly on power enterprise system for accuracy.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and provision of updates on-budget implementation.
- Verification of Payroll computation for accuracy and compliance.
- Reviewing and approve payment requests on share point.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Ensuring all financial documents are properly filed.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and other relevant reports.
- Ensuring all relevant files and documents are readily available for seamless and efficient external audit.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc. degree in Accounting.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- 1-2 years’ work experience as an Accountant
- Must possess relevant professional Certificate in Accounting.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Proficient in the use of ERP software.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skill.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
8th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online