Pivotage Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Servicing Company incorporated in Nigeria with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain is currently seeking to grow its team is recruiting qualified candidates in the capacity below:
- Job Position: Accountant
- Job ID: TE/001/ACT
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Auditing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash postings.
- Raising invoices and receipts on power enterprise.
- Ensuring taxes are properly charged and recorded for all transactions.
- Ensuring all statutory remittances are correctly computed and remitted in a timely manner.
- Analyzing transactions and ensure they are captured properly on power enterprise system for accuracy.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and provision of updates on-budget implementation.
- Verification of Payroll computation for accuracy and compliance.
- Reviewing and approve payment requests on share point.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Ensuring all financial documents are properly filed.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and other relevant reports.
- Ensuring all relevant files and documents are readily available for seamless and efficient external audit.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- B.Sc degree in Accounting.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- 3-5years’ work experience as an Accountant (Preferably with an Oil and Gas firm).
- Must possess relevant professional Certificate in Accounting.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Proficient in the use of ERP software.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
4th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: [email protected] Using the role “Accountant” as the subject of the application.