Property4Naija Is an affiliate of Elegant Castle City Limited, a foremost professional real estate consultancy services firm in Ikeja, Lagos, managed by a team of seasoned real estate practitioners.
- Job Position: Accountant
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- The Accountant is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation, and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- The Accountant will have contact with senior-level Attorneys and the firm’s Executive Director and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- B.Sc / HND / ND in Business with an emphasis in Accounting preferably (female)
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- One to two years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a law firm or professional services firm is preferred.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise, J.D. Edwards or another largely automated accounting system a plus.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- The marginal functions of this position have not been included.
10th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.