Pwan Max Property and Business Solutions is a subsidiary of PWAN GROUP LTD, based in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. ‘PWAN’ is an acronym for ‘ Property World Africa Network (PWAN) and we exist to make Home ownership dream a reality for all in Nigeria, Africa and beyond. Pwan Max is a real estate marketing, investment, management and development company with a drive to providing choice classic serene, luxury homes within workable budget for our clients.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Document records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Any other assignments from the Lead.
- B.Sc holder in Accounting, Accountancy, Finance or relevant degree with at least 4 years experience as an Accountant
- Additional certification is a plus or its equivalent in an accredited institution.
- A Post-Graduate Degree is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks-Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- The ability to build rapport with team members and leads alike is an added advantage.
- Should be readily available to attend meetings regularly.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PropTech, and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Deep real estate sector knowledge is crucial.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Social skills (online and offline) are important.
- Time management and planning skills
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports.
- Making special efforts to ensure that sales records and management accounting information are regularly reconciled.
- Must be teachable, trainable, and generally open to learning regardless of the source of knowledge, while with the same token have the capacity to pass on knowledge to subordinates in a kind manner.
Required Skill Set:
- Analytical Skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Communication & Organizational skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Successful candidates will be equipped with the requisite tools for the role.
- The firm will facilitate Free scale-up training within and out of state or country.
- Qualified applicants will be furnished with every working material needed to complete tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.