Redeemer TEAP International School (RTIS), founded in 2004, is a co-educational day school offering pre-nursery, nursery, primary and secondary education focused on developing learners spiritually, physically, academically and morally to serve society and humanity based on the word of God.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
- Required to join the financial management team in the efficient management, recording and reporting of the school’s financial transactions that include: preparation of budgets, financial statements, salary schedules, tax returns as well as reconciliation of accounts, among other functions.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree or HND in Accountancy.
- NYSC Certificate of National Service or Letter of exemption
- At least 3 years post NYSC working experience in accounting position preferably in an educational institution.
- Proficiency in use computer accounting softwares..
- Full or student membership of a professional accounting body.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Address all applications to:
The Chairman, Board Management Committee,
Redeemer TEAP International School,
45 Damaturu Crescent, off Ahmadu Bello Way,
Garki 11, Abuja.
Note: Attach one-page resume and photocopies of credentials to the Application.