Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta, and Edo states. We belong to a West African group called SIFCA headquartered in ivory Coast.
- Job Position: Accountant
- Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Raise accounting journals
- Enter transaction / ensure accuracy of data posting
- Reconcile account payables/receivables
- Book accruals and provisions
- Book fixed assets in terms of acquisitions, disposals and ensure the records are in agreement with ledger accounts
- Carry out statutory deductions on payments due to suppliers and ensure remittances
- Handle rubber sales accounts and prepare monthly reconciliation of accounts
- Follow up on a monthly basis balance in SAP Module
- Reconcile salary and staff loans in ledger accounts with Human Resource payroll records
- Supervise job done by the accounting officers.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting with a minimum of a Second Class Lower and ACA
- A minimum of 2 years post NYSC working experience in a similar position
- Versed in processing and reporting financial information
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadline
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- A good ICT skill and ability to use Accounting Software like SAP_ERP
- Excellent team player.
12pm, 5th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saved in their names) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.