SIAO is a merger of four Firms. The combined firms are Smith Sule and Associates, Ighodalo & Associates, OA Financial Consulting Limited and Robert Ade Odiachi & Co. It is an independent Nigerian professional services firm which boasts a crop of seasoned professionals with local and international experience positioned to providing excellent financial advisory services and business assurance. Specifically, the Firm is managed by Alumni of KPMG, PWC, EY, PKF Professional Services and Grant Thornton.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Analyze complex financial reports and records.
- Perform variance analyses and prepare account reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports Perform account reconciliations.
- Maintain the general ledger, prepared tax returns, assisted with audit preparations, and perform other accounting duties as assigned.
- Liaise with the company’s VP of Finance Nigeria on how to improve financial procedures where necessary.
- Assist with financial and tax audits Document and monitor internal controls in support of the auditing Team.
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.