SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution, and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips, and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo, and Kano.
- Job Position: Accountant
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive, and result-oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign-off. daily recounting of stock not balancing
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Monitoring of cash lodgements and other deposits to bank
- Preparation of monthly bank scheme and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note in favour of the branch
- Confirmation of lto and lti issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper and manager
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
- Preparation of branch monthly payroll
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Make audit returns – sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
Monthly preparation of the following:
- Schedule of goods returned to WCH with grn confirmations received & including LTI
- Interbranch supply – confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods
- Maintenance and report on inter-branch/head office current accounts to head office finance
- Confirmation of goods received from a central warehouse or from hub warehouses
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper
- Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (Membership of a recognized professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
28th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online