SocialElite360 was born in 2000 out of a passion for helping other people. We make the most important events in my clients’ lives be as memorable and enjoyable as possible. Through strategic partnerships formed over the years, We’ve learned to be flexible and accommodating to each client’s unique needs and preferences. We hope you’ll let us plan your next unforgettable event.
- Job Position: Accountant
- Job Location: Abuja
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Analyze customer and client profitability index and value for cost-saving initiatives
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepare routine reports (financial, quality, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Carry out tax audits and tax returns
- Ensure direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Track and analyze speciality reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Maintain and implement short-range and long-range specialty / other reports, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyze business development opportunities
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Possession of ICAN ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years experience preferably in a financial reporting role in an E&P.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills, Sage, Quickbooks, and any other accounting software is an added advantage
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, Knowledge of MS Project.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.