Talents360.ng – Our client, a leading Importer and Distributor of highly innovative mobile IT devices in Nigeria selling both in the Wholesale and Retail segment of the market, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Supervise sales activities
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Minimum 4-years work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- Strong Administrative skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
26th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.