The Place – We are a fast-growing, world-class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality Industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Job Position: Accountant (OND)
Locations: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
- The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports.
- This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential.
- To ensure the proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report, and Budget monitoring.
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase, and sales ledgers.
- Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
- Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions, and Activities in a manner that Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time Periods.
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stocktaking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a maximum of OND in Accountancy
- Have at least 1-year cognate experience
- Have excelled data analytics skills, should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eye for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy, etc
- Must be residing in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
3rd June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae.