Virtual PALyn – Our clients in the Hospitality sector are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
- Two of our clients in Hospitality are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- Accountants should be prompt, honest, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical to ensure success. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers successfully.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certifications may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
5th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.