VIVA Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
- Job Position: Accountant
- Job Location: Enugu
- Reviews and prepares financial statements and accounting reports for VIVA Cinemas:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Account – Daily Entries
- Budgeting & Variance analysis – weekly
- Vetting and Develops guidelines of Financial document for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data; maintains and reconciles the more difficult financial control records for expenditures, allotments, receipts, and encumbrances.
- Designs, revises, and implements accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and theories.
- Conducts surveys to prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of accounting systems.
- Reviews budgets and prepares related budget documents as required by Management.
- Designs cost classification processes: develops guidelines to assign cost classifications to expenditures.
- Determines and analyses direct and indirect costs in order to determine the cost of sales and other operational cost.
- Determination and payment of Third party contract and other necessary payments.
- Preparation of salary & wages (Pay as You Earn tax) for all VIVA Cinemas for vetting and approval
- Preparation and remittance of all statutory obligations.
- Bank reconciliation statement and postings of transactions
- Accounting entries (cost of sales, third party revenue and cost)
- Computation of Film Hire for both calendar & cinema respectively.
- Performs all accounting duties.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
26th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant / Enugu” as the subject of the email.