Waje Smart Solutions is a software-based, systems integrator that specialises in business automation, data analytics and consulting services. With a client base predominantly in Nigeria and now expanding into Ghana, we have a young team of highly talented individuals who are driven to make an impact while at the same time creating and having fun.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for a proficient accounting officer to join our growing team.
- The successful candidate will record and manage all financial transactions from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- He/she will also be responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with with book-keeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes, while ensuring that we are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Responsible for monthly preparation of financial reports
- Responsible for all activities relating to month end and yearly closing of financials
- Responsible for preparing variance analysis report
- Responsible for preparing Budget and ensure strict compliance with budgetary
- Ensure bank reconciliations are carried out on monthly basis for all the banks
- Examine the system to ensure correctness, and completeness of all postings
- Prepare forecast and financial modelling to advise management periodically
- Co-ordinate yearly Statutory financial Audit in conjunction with the external Auditors
- Disbursement of Petty Cash upon approval
- Making salary payment on monthly basis
- Daily posting of Vouchers
- Making of transfer payments
- Co-ordinate all forms of Tax Audit both at state and Federal level
- Enforce all finance and accounting process, policies and procedures.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Accountancy or related field
- Other relevant qualifications will be an added advantage
- Proven record of applicable progress in his/her professional career
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Very good working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint etc.
- Good experience working with Quick books Accounting Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1st February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.