At Wine Station, we are more than just wines. We offer all varieties including champagne, spirits. The varieties are wide, thus able to accommodate everybody and every purpose. Value, Quality, Convenience and Cost efficiency are our watch words therefore all products are carefully selected, ensuring that only good quality products are in the collection.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki / Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Accountant must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Suitable candidates should also have excellent financial reconciliatory skills and experience in managing time-bound rolling commitments.
- He/she must be capable to take full responsibility for the following duties; either performing this him/herself or in a supervising role: Bookkeeping and monthly reporting . Analysing actual versus budgeted results (in general and for events) and providing advice to the general manager, senior management and to the board on possible improvements.
- Preparing all monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and ensuring that necessary filings and payments are done on time.
- Perform treasury function including handling and controlling of payments to vendors and handling of cash.
- Perform monthly staff payroll/ tax deductions and all related calculations
- Managing the company assets register
- Ensuring that insurance cover for all assets are adequate and are in line with organizational requirements.
- Working with team members and general manager to complete any other duties as may be required.
- Consistently demonstrating teamwork dynamics by working as a team member; understanding individual and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- M.Sc / B.Sc / BA / HND in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a Professional Certificate: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA).
- Applicant must possess up to 3 years’ experience .
- Great knowledge of accounting systems (Quick Books, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of internal control principles, operational risk evaluation
- Candidates must have a strong background in finance
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- N180,000 – N200,000 monthly (Net).
25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should sendtheir CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.