Zylus Group International is a fast-growing real estate firm in Nigeria. It is a privately owned and internationally recognized business organization with an interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Agriculture, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Designs and Printing, Media, Transport and Logistics, Travelling and Tours, Property Management and many more.
Job Position: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Handle petty cash, budget monitoring and analysis.
- Candidate must have ICAN
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference.
20th February, 2022
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidated will be shortlisted.