Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high-rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Job Position: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking to hire an Accountant with good working experience in tax, TAX PROMAX, WHT, Input and output VAT, etc.
- Receive invoices and PO from Suppliers/Contractors
- Make sure the invoice carries the POs (All invoices and POs with Job order should be stamped by the account dept) for proper follow up
- Post of salary payable to KPI
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Calculation of Suppliers Withholding Tax and remittance
- Monthly VAT Nil return filling
- Maintain the Company’s Account Details
- Management Account Report (Monthly).
- Prepare Memo and initiate Payment
- Provide evidence of payments to Suppliers/Contractors
- Petty cash requisition and payment
- Preparation of salary schedule (staff payroll details)
- Staff Payslip management
- Preparation and remit of PAYE and PENSION to the bank
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 2 – 3 years work experience
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- A professional certificate as an ICAN/ACCA member is an added advantage.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
14th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.