Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- The scope of this role covers the financial management of the operations of the organization. which includes: reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and general account management.
- Maintainingall Revenue ledgers.
- Daily review and updates of cash registers.
- Monitoring of all vendors invoices.
- Responsible for preparing monthly reports to the management committee.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements (LIRS, FIRS).
Job Requirements / Competency / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- At least 3 – 5 years post qualification experience.
- Must be between 28 – 35 years of age.
- Must have good knowledge of Peachtree or sage / any related accounting software.
- Must be able to handle compulsory tax and legislation issues.
- Must be able to handle stock and inventory management.
- Must be able to generate monthly management reports.
- Must be able to manage petty cash.
- Must be able to do bank account reconciliations.
- A Female is a MUST.
- Must reside on the Island.
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online