Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Job Title: HFM Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage the monthly, Interim and year-end reporting consolidation process in accordance to reporting timelines with a high degree of integrity and accuracy of reported information.
- Ensure that all monthly intercompany balance and differences are investigated, reconciled and resolved on a timely basis.
- Liaising with the FM and other counterparties to ensure that any reporting issues identified are investigated and resolved on a timely basis.
- Provide support on the integrity and accuracy of the finance function/deliverables in a timely and efficient manner.
- Carries out post-month-end follow up with reporting subsidiaries/business units on issues arising from monthly close-out procedures.
- Assist the Financial Controller with monthly review of the management reports.
- Provide support to the FM during the interim and year-end audits.
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years work experience
- Bachelor of Accounting (BAcc): Accounting (Required)
31 May 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online