The leading Cabinetry Manufacturer in Nigeria With our highly automated woodworking machines and accumulated competency in mass customization, OPPEIN Abuja has the largest production capacity and flexibility to meet your specific needs. We provide reliable products to customers with excellent quality and delivery on time. Our vision is to make OPPEIN Abuja a modern, innovative company respected and loved by the people, held in the highest esteem in Nigeria, and emulated around the world. We deliver what we promise, and will make no compromise to offer premium products and services to our customers.
Job Position: Accountant
- We are recruiting for the role of Accountant. By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of an establishment that opens you up to many opportunities for professional growth and advancement in addition to working alongside a great team of committed professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker with a keen eye for detail with excellent mathematical skills and, will also be tasked with directing and managing the accounting and financial reporting operations of the company through the proper entry of transactions in the books of account, timely processing of accounts payable and receivable and, the preparation of accurate financial statements.
- Moreover, to excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and time management skills, strong interpersonal skills, and possess strong business acumen.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Maintenance of account receivable and payable.
- Manage general ledger and petty cash reconciliation.
- Preparation of cash and bank balance reports.
- Relating with banks on various banking transactions
- Reconciliation of local bank accounts including monthly generation of accurate bank reconciliation statement
- Cash flow forecast, monitoring, and implementation
- Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit
- Assist in the annual budget preparation
- Listing and posting of fixed assets and asset register management
- Attending to tax-related matters
- Perform a variety of tasks related to cost tracking of multiple projects/products.
Job Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Demonstrable experience with accounting and financial
- Great Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software
- Good working knowledge of VAT, Pension, Staff PAYE, PIT, Monthly and Annual returns filing.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting
- This role is only open to candidates who reside in Abuja.
20th July 2022.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.