Owens & Xley is a full-service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs to navigate the day-to-day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Ensure the accuracy of financial documents as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement and profit maximization
- Execution and management of the company’s initiatives and daily operations
- Management of company policies and procedures
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Ensure operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Monitor overall efficiency
- Help the organizationâ€™s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Supervise staff and processes
- Maximizing operating potential to exceed customer’s expectations and company goals.
- Effecting better business practices.
- 3-5 years experience as an Accountant/ experience in a managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification is a plus.
N120, 000- N150, 000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.