Eltees Farms is one of the top tier farms in the nation. Established in the early 1990s, rebranded and upgraded in 2014, the business has grown to be producer of agricultural products of international standard, using state of the art technology as well as expertise from its experienced and agile workforce.
Job Position: Accounting Administrator
Job Location: Kobape, Ogun
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions..
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Administration, or similar.
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
20th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.