Holdent International Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on October 5, 1999. We opened the business as a manufacturing concern with a vision to fill the gap created by the ban on importing certain groceries. Holden is a joint venture concerned with employing Nigerian investment and management skills alongside Indonesian technical support. The benefit of this intercontinental relationship has created some of the most enduring brands in Nigeria today.
Job Position: Accounting Administrator
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all, and prepare updates on all accounts.
- Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required.
- Manage monthly journals, update entries, and maintain sub ledger for fixed assets.
- Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts, and resolves all issues in processes.
- Prepare reports of payrolls on a monthly and fortnightly basis.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 0 – 3 years relevant work experience.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.