AI Services Limited is a start up company that has subsidiaries in the real estate field, retail and also hospitality, we have expanded over the years and cureently still expanding.
Job Position: Accounting Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
- Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices.
- If you have an Accounting Degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- B.Sc / B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Finance Head
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Must reside on the Island.
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Deadline Date
30th October, 2021
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.