Hempawa Consult Limited is a fast-growing and innovative consulting firm that is focused on providing instant service and quality assurance to her clients in the core businesses of Project Management, Procurement Management And Human Capital Management. Hempawa Consult offers a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office free of discriminatory practices. Ambitious and hardworking, you will join a robust in-house competencies development programme aimed at encouraging all employees to reach their full potential.
Job Position: Accounting Associate
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for an Accounting Associate to join our financial department. Your duties will include compiling and reviewing financial information, preparing financial paperwork, assisting with payroll processing, and maintaining records. You will also be required to perform general administrative tasks.
- To be successful as an Accounting Associate, you should be familiar with popular accounting software programs and have a firm grasp of basic accounting principles and practices.
- A top-notch Accounting Associate should be well-organized, have an aptitude for numbers, and be able to maintain good relationships with our clients.
- Compiling and reviewing financial information.
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payroll processing.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal regulations and requirements.
- Answering telephones and handling routing correspondence with clients.
- Maintaining records and filing systems and performing other duties as required.
An Ideal Hempawa Consult Employee
- Parts of what makes HMEPAWA CONSULT as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm.
- We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
- Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the center of everything you do.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field preferred.
- At least two years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of relevant state, federal, and local regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and popular accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client team by effectively using a range of presentation skills i.e. body language, voice tone etc.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities using relevant research tools / sector specific targeting.
To be negotiated.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.