Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobil,e commerce and enterprise services.
Job Position: Channel Accounting Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Primarily to account for proper shop accounting and inventory control.
- Monthly Inventory task:
- Prompt collation of stock count report within 48 hours after the count.
- Ensure compilation of stock variance report for showroom and warehouse within 72 hours.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all inventory variances within 15 days after the stock count.
- Ensure compilation of stock serials for warehouse and showroom for 25th and 2nd of Every month.
- 100% Daily reconciliation and closure of open items on ERP Vs Distribution Module.
- 100% application of receipts to invoices.
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of legacy unapplied receipts.
- Daily review of unapplied receipts and follow-up with business team to ensure utilization of receipts.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of ERC prenup to billing system (SnD).
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of showroom deal code accounts.
- A Degree in a related field.
- Professional qualification in accounting is an added advantage
- 1 – 2 years experience in FMCG & Telecoms with in-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry.
Behavioral and Technical Competencies:
- High level of commitment
- Good communication skills
- Ownership and a positive can-do spirit.
- High energy and a good team player.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate financial data into usable business intelligence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online