SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Job Position: Deputy Accounting Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- External supplier invoice management.
- Review and reconciliation of GL account related to Accounts payable.
- Upload and payments of suppliers’ due invoices bi monthly.
- Intercompany invoicing.
- Payment of intercompany suppliers.
- Ensure proper management and reconciliation of intercompany transactions (for both Nigeria and Ghana) without any discrepancy.
- Cost reallocation based on request and after due approval from all necessary parties involved.
- Ensure proper deductions are made to comply with the applicable tax laws in Ghana.
- Preparation of monthly tax returns in a timely manner to avoid penalties.
- Monthly reconciliation of tax accounts.
- Supervision of Tax audits.
- Cash Advance management.
- Expense claim and retirement.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Petty cash management and reconciliation.
- Effective and efficient AR Super Process management.
- 100% monthly reconciliation between Charges Accounts, VAT, WHT, NCD.
- Review and Analysis of Average VAT rate as well as Non-Vatable Items.
- Identify and Resolve AR related issues.
Finance and Accounting:
- Support Budgeting reports and revenue forecast
- Preparation and coordination of FS external statutory audit activities by generating and reconciling management accounts for the year.
- Analyzing and providing necessary information and preparing documentations as required by the auditors in Ghana.
- Invoice analysis ensuring complete and duly approved documentation
- Daily transactions and month end reconciliation processes including accounts payable and treasury
- Intercompany management and reconciliation
- Liaise with external auditors on statutory financial and tax audits- Ghana and Nigeria
- Support budgeting and revenue forecast
- Support month-end and year-end closing
- Computing and filling monthly tax returns
- Ensuring proper allocation and reallocation of cost to appropriate cost centers
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Required authorisations: High level in Accountancy
- Languages: English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online