BT Technologies Limited (BTT) is a dynamic and fast growing High-Technology Company organized to provide Information Technology (IT)/Telecommunication Infrastructure solutions, Training, Project Management and Consultancy Services in the field of Information Technology (IT), Telecoms and related discipline. The company was incorporated as a limited liability company in September, 2001.
Job Position: Accounting Officer
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Preparation of financial statement.
- Handling account payable and receivable.
- Resolving account to general ledger.
- Checking inventory records and making evaluation reports.
- Production of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly report.
- Checking of invoices.
- Tax preparation.
- Monitoring financial position.
- And other assigned jobs.
- A Degree in Accounting or similar.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous working experience as Accounting Officer
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.