GText Homes is a leading real estate solutions provider, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with offices across Africa, North America, Europe & Asia.
Job Position: Accounting Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- Making payments and going to the bank.
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information.
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices.
Job Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
- Must be willing to work night shift.
- Must reside around Ikoyi and its environs.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.