McDon Security Limited is a proactive, responsive and reliable Security Services provider. By providing you with the best people and service, we will earn your trust. Our goal is to be a Reliable Partner in the course of providing safety solutions to families, businesses, NGOs and relevant government agencies. Security services and management at fair prices.
At McDon, we offer our clients world-class security solutions with full knowledge, understanding, and application of unique local peculiarities.
The Accounting Officer will perform assigned duties within accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and inventory functions.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Reviews accounts payable invoices assigns vendor numbers and similar identifying data and confirms correct accounting codes were used
- Enters vendor information into accounting software system; verifies that invoice information is entered correctly.
- Issues payments to vendors as approved.
- Processes routine monthly payments as approved.
- Processes payroll and perform all associated tasks.
- Generates monthly payroll reports for management.
- Prepares monthly inventory control reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Ordinary National Diploma or its equivalent in Accounting
- Minimum of three (3) years experience required
- ATS qualification is compulsory
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping practices and procedures
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.