Uraga Real Estate is the real estate business unit of the Honeywell Group. The Company invests and develops in all sectors of the real estate market in Nigeria and other select West African countries, to include Residential, Retail, Offices, Industrial/ distribution warehouses, other commercial properties and the hospitality sector.
Job Position: Accounting Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Support the Finance team in the management of Company’sfinancial accounts
- Oversee the administration of Petty cash and Operation float.
- Oversee weekly evacuation of Sales-Tuesday
- Ensure report of variances or irregularities observed during sales and payment confirmation are prepared and submit to HOD Finance
- Give feedback to HOD Finance on POS charge-back for follow-up with bank.
- Monitoring inventory of POS papers ensure re-stocking
- Follow-up with Stock Keeper and user units for timely submission of Monthly stock report
- Management, preparation and uploading of Front Desk, Meeting & Event, Operation and Restaurant Cost of Sales on Sage software
- Weekly reconciliation of POS transactions
- Uploading of Payment, Vendor’s Invoices, POS transactions, Bank Deposit and Charges on Sage.
- Ensure email confirmation of Deposit and Bank transfer is done upon request by front desk and Restaurant Cashier
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Weekly reconciliation of Account payable ledger
- Check details of entry on the stock report against an approved stock request, signed inventory delivery note and accuracy of stock balance.
- Coordinate monthly inventory count.
- Periodic spot check of restaurant inventory
- Preparation, posting and Filing of all taxes (VAT, Consumption Tax and withholding tax)
- A First Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant numerate discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar role.
- Good grooming and professional outlook
- Ability to take proper decision and action whenever any difficult situation arises.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
- High degree of independence, objectivity and assertiveness.
- Must be able to manage multiple stakeholders and relate across all levels.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
- Able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good planning and numeric skills.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Presentation Skills
- A passion for excellence.
10th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.