Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
Job Position: Accounts Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
- As the Accounts Analyst, you will support the Finance team based across several offices.
- Our operations, however, cover multiple time zones and locations (Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Senegal, Ghana, and Nigeria, along with counterparts in Europe and the US).
- This is an exciting opportunity to help Africa’s leading digital currency start-up build a brand in Africa.
- Own and maintain bank reconciliations of multiple entities
- Reconcile customer statement of accounts
- Maintaining reconciliation schedules and ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Investigate and resolve unreconciled differences by coordinating with multiple teams
- Take part in leading daily reconciliation meetings and ensuring resolution of outstanding issues
- Review bank reconciliations process, recommend and build process improvements
- Assist in expense policy enforcement, check and reconciliation
- Any other duty as assigned by the Finance Manager
- Degree from top university
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- 3-4 years’ experience in analytics, bank reconciliations, accounting, or finance
- Self-starter and independent
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Results driven and attentive to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- SAP experience a plus but not requirement.
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as little paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online