AZA Finance is an established provider of currency trading and cross-border payment solutions that accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and across frontier markets.
Job Position: Accounts Analyst
- As the Finance Associate, you will support the Finance team which is based in Kenya and Nigeria.
- Our operations, however, cover multiple time zones and locations (Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria, along with counterparts in Europe and the US).
- This is an exciting opportunity to help Africa’s leading digital currency start-up build a brand in East and West Africa.
- This position is open to candidates in London as well candidates in Madrid, Lagos and Nairobi
- Maintain bank reconciliations
- Customer statement of accounts reconciliations
- Assist in expense policy enforcement, check and reconciliations
- Investigate differences in balances maintained in different books of accounts
- Maintaining reconciliation schedules and ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Any other duty as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- 1-2 years experience in analytics, bank reconciliations, accounting, or finance
- Self-starter and independent
- Good problem-solving skills
- Results-driven and attentive to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.