Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is an Engineering / Industrial Solution and Servicing Company, one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools.
Job Position: Accounts Assistant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Assist in preparing or analyzing account records, financial statements, or other financial reports to access accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Assist in developing, implementing, modifying and documenting recordkeeping.
- Assist in analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice and periodic reports.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare bud cost to actual cost.
- Assist in computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, report other tax requirements.
- Provide support to the Accounts Executive in advising management about issue on resource utilization, tax strategies and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
14th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.