- Follow up for documents, approvals etc.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Reconcile staff advances, imprest advances etc and follow up for clearing advances.
- Generate reports and analysis.
- Attend and Resolve queries on cash and banking transactions.
- Assist the Accounts Manager for monthly closing and reporting.
- Assist during the statutory audit and annual closing of accounts.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (A Masters degree is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 5years experience in similar industry; preferably from a Manufacturing company
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Commercial knowledge
- Adept in Technology
About Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.