Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency (AD-CSDA) was established to provide social services to rural communities using Community-Driven Development (CDD) approach. The Agency is one of the Platforms selected by the State for implementation of Result Area 1 – “Increased social transfers, basic services, and livelihood support to poor and vulnerable households” under Nigeria COVID 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG-CARES) Program.
The Objective of NG-CARES is to expand access to livelihood support and food security services, and grants for poor and vulnerable households and firms. Results Area 1 alms to support the government’s efforts in scaling up safety net services that provide consumption and livelihood support to the increasing number of poor and vulnerable households in the State.
The Agency, therefore, wishes to invite eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing their services in the under-listed position:
- Job Position: Accounts Clerk
- Job Location: Adamawa
The Accounts Clerk shall:
- Maintenance of cheque register and duty as a cashier.
- Maintenance of advance, payments register, and fixed asset register.
- Issuing of receipts and maintaining Various registers.
- Maintaining the Stores.
- Assist in performing any other duty that may be assigned by the Finance and Admin. The manager or General Manager.
- A Minimum of ND in Accounting, Banking, and Finance or their equivalents.
- He/she must be a civil servant with Adamawa State Government on a minimum of GL 07. with at least one-year post qualification experience,
- Knowledge of computer-based accounting packages and experience in donor-funded or rural development projects will be added advantage.
Monday; 29th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a written application and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) 9 copies each and all credentials/documents are to be submitted to the SA at the address below:
The Board Chairman,
Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 57 Atiku Abubakar Road, Jimeta-Yola,
An electronic copy should also be sent to the e-mail: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09 hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays) from the Board Chairman, Tel: +234(0)706 762 8077.