Royal Power and Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like; Solar grid; Gas; Power solution services; Power backup solutions; Renewable energy solutions; Power protection services; Power conditioning services; Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
Job Position: Accounts Executive
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Preparing customer invoices
- Inventory checking (physical stock taking) and reconciling
- Bank Reconciliation within 5 working days from close of month. Get bank statements from banks/account officer.
- Checking expenses of local engineers against their IOU settlement.
- Analyzing of expenses for budget.
- Preparation of daily report as per the format.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash flow as per the format.
- Monitoring of expenses as per budgets.
- Payment of Paye taxes and pension, entries for monthly loan deductions.
- Preparation of WHT credit notes collection and follow up for collection.
- Preparation of receivables (customer) statement and reconciliation.
- Local vendors payment, issue of LPO, booking of vendors invoices in the same month of revenue.
- Passing of monthly pre-paid entries and accruals entries.
- Follow up on invoice not submitted with Sales and Service team.
- Reconciliation and verification of outsourced vendors outstanding payments
- Produce reports as requested
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 4 – 6 years work experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.