T40 is an end-to-end digital platform for intercity transportation and logistics services across Africa enabling end users to get the best customer experiences possible while helping Businesses realize more profits from their business operations. We are changing the face of intercity mobility across Africa. We are leading the way in developing world-class digital solutions for stakeholders in the intercity transport segment. Our mission is to provide an open platform that would support easy and cost – efficient digitization of associated ground transportation services in Nigeria and across Africa. Our vision is to become the leading technology partner for Ground transportation stakeholders across Africa supporting operators, travellers, OTAs and other retail partners. We are a fully remote team with colleagues spread across 5 cities in 2 continents and counting. We are looking to grow our team to Support our expanding client base.
Job Position: Accounts & Finance Support Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
As ourAccounts & Finance Supportcolleague,you will take responsibility for mission critical financial matters across the company, such as client settlement, management of financial records, financial compliance, tax computation and remittances etc. To perform well in this role, you should have relevant experience in a Finance or Accounting role, as well as a willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks typical of a startup. Some of the expected responsibilities include:
- Accurate recording of all financial records and ensure they are in line with company policies
- Prepare monthly general ledger reconciliation and utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including detailed analysis of movements in key line items
- Provide insightful commercial information and financial analysis to guide strategic and operation decisions across the company
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial and tax regulations
- Lead the financial team and provide consistent feedback to improve performance
- Participate in project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Develop, document, and implement day-to-day financial operations within the company (invoicing, tax remittance and other transactions)
- Respond to account or transaction queries and updates from clients, and colleagues in a professional and timely manner
- Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related field required
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) will be a big plus
- At least two (2) years’ experience in an Accounting or Finance role
- A proven track record of successfully leading the financial reporting for a business unit, company or functional area
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on agreed timelines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to coordinate across internal teams
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 per month.
If you decide to join us, you can expect:
- Working in a super supportive and collaborative team
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Comprehensive Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) coverage for all employees
- Provision of stipend to cover part of purchasing working equipment’s expenses
- Exposure to modern products, tools and exponential career growth
- Maximum working flexibility (we are a remote-first company).
31st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online