Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in the sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products.
Job Position: Accounts Manager
Job Location: Benin-City, Edo
The Accounts Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure that financial requisitions are justifiable.
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal and regulatory compliance.
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and complete financial tax transactions.
- Balance company budget.
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times.
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Handle general account queries.
- Preparation of payroll.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Miscellaneous task to support the executive in the discharge of his duites, etc.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Minimum of Degree in Accounting. Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years previous experience an Accounts Manager.
Skills and Competency:
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheet;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level staff, etc.
N200,000 – N300,00 / month.
27th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Accounts Manger – Benin” as the subject of the email.