Buckler Systems is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
Job Position: Accounts Officer
Job Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
- Manages an accurate financial administration (creditors, debtors, salary administration, ledgers) and monitors the cash flow, the goods flow, accounts, and other financial transactions accurately.
- Creates and manages the Chart of Accounts.
- Develops control polices and processes.
- Prepares estimates, invoices and purchase order.
- Responsible for the preparation of Monthly and Annual budgets.
- Analyzes financial discrepancies and ensures all discrepancies are discussed and resolved with the concerned department.
- Reports unsolved discrepancies to the Line Manager.
- Ensures all invoices (goods, services, utilities and investments) are coded and booked accurately.
- Ensures the invoices are controlled and approved by the line management, before processing in the bookkeeping system.
- Sets up a monthly report.
- Posts all expenses and receivables daily.
- Prepares monthly management and accounting reports.
- Maintains and updates product/service list and pricing on QuickBooks
- Works In collaboration with Operations with respect to BOMs, to maintain an accurate Cost of goods and pricing of products and services on Quickbooks to reveal actual profit margin
- Follows up with the Business Operations Manager on outstanding payments from Clients and sends reminders on Quickbooks.
- Maintains an accurate data of approved vendors on Quickbooks and prepares Purchase Orders
- Monitors and updates Inventory list on Quickbooks
- Verifies payroll and ensures in collaboration with HR, that salaries are paid to the B.S employees on time
- Uploads approved payments on Company Internet Banking platform
- Maintains cordial and professional relationship with Company’s bank relationship officers
- Responsible for transacting with company’s Bank accounts.
- Ensures the right VAT administration & Federal Tax is applied in the company.
- Oversees the administration of petty cash funds and reimbursement after approval by the CEO.
- Manages financial liabilities of the company, especially with respect to correspondences with our Bankers
- Manages the invoices for company projects and sends estimates and invoices to clients.
- Maintains company asset register.
- Manages the receipts and deposits of cash and bank transactions, including foreign transfers, to ensure the accuracy of BS’ financial position.
- Manages processing of invoices, prepares cheques, monitors payment terms and maintains appropriate records.
- Ensures that the financial management reports are produced on a timely basis.
- Manages all State and Federal tax receipts.
- Makes timely payment to the tax authorities after approval by the Line Manager and maintains a good relationship with the tax authorities.
- Carries out price verification.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.