Deangelo Nigeria Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accounts Officer
Job Location: Kosofe, Lagos
- Processing, maintaining and reconciling a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, office petty cash and journal vouchers
- Raising of payment vouchers
- Filing the vouchers and journals accordingly.
- Reviewing and coding of financial information.
- Prepare and process documents to disburse funds.
- Make deposits into the bank accounts and cash withdrawals from the banks
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing Mikado accounting documents.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, acquiring approval for requisitions and requesting disbursements.
- Preparation of budgets for the different needs for different periods.
- Ensuring financial books comply with auditing standards.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by creating and completing data base backups.
- Complies with federal financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years of previous experience
- Demonstrated and proven results
- Knowledge of double entry principles
- Knowledge of ERP software
- Student/member of the ICAN/ACCA body
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
14th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters, which must include class of Degree to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- CV and Application Letter must be attached to the mail
- Female Applicants are required for Gender Balance
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.