Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a leading Building Construction Company based in Lagos Nigeria with over 14 years of providing exceptional service in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of fourteen years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
Job Position: Accounts Receivable Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of HND.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Excel.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Preferable Female.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.