Nebohud Services Limited – Our client, Wherelse.ng, is a startup cloud restaurant with business interest in restaurant, catering, fast-food, etc. As a startup, they take pride in delivering excellent customer service to their fast-growing customers across Rivers State with intent to grow across Nigeria.
Job Position: Accounts Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Keep Track of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sales of all outlets and work closely with all team members to reach the Sales targets
- Keep track of staffing requirements
- Supervise all restaurant activities and ensure compliance to all company standards to increase all sales and prepare various reports accurately and within time frame.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service and digital service
- Maintaining communication with vendors to ensure that food supplies are adequate and prices are competitive
- Ensuring that all employees are aware of any upcoming events or promotions so they can be promoted through social media channels
- Take daily inventory of stock
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up date with product information.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
- Interested candidates should possess Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Candidate must be able to direct and supervise
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure
- Experience in any food related company is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be attentive to details.
- Must be living close to Apara link road, Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt
- Candidate must be ready to take up bigger roles in future.
- Ready to start work immediately.
7th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along side a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Accounts officer” as the subject of the mail.