Orfema Pharmaceutical Industry Limited offers a wide range of healthcare and Pharmaceutical products. We import and market pharmaceutical Raw materials to other manufacturers of medicine in Nigeria and beyond. We import and market finished pharmaceutical medicines in Nigeria.
Job Position: Accounts Officer
Location: Agege, Lagos
- Carries out daily accounting jobs and reconciles the company’s books at the end of the month and year.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Shall ensure regular book reconciliation and produce a report on same to Head of Finance.
- Shall maintain Debtors’ ledgers and produce a weekly report on same.
- Shall maintain all cash books.
- Shall be responsible for posting petty cash vouchers.
- Shall maintain purchase day books for the company.
- Shall conduct a monthly stock count of raw materials and finished goods in the warehouse and shall bring any discrepancy to the attention of the Head of Finance /MD
- Any other job that may be assigned by the Head of Finance or MD from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
- Closing of books without errors.
- Timeliness of management information and reports.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with a minimum of 1-year work experience.
- Hands-on experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and appreciation of its operations.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel.
15th April 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We prefer applicants residing within Agege, Ogba, Iju, Fagba, Oko-Oba, and Abule Egba.