Owens and Xley Consults is a Lagos based company that offers business advisory and consulting services to help Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs).
Job Position: Accounts Officer / Assistant Manager
Job Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- Coordinates with Head office & other Intercompany for getting the important data for management Accounting.
- Coordinates and release the Payment of VAT, Payee, NSITF, ITF, Pension, NEPA & Water Bill & other govt. taxes on timely basis after management approval.
- Coordinates with govt. authority for statutory audit.
- Coordinates with statutory auditor for year-end audit.
- Prepare Bank Payments & related Journal Entries of All Banks.
- Prepare import Purchase Orders, IFN Files, All Banks Facilities Accounts & Other Import Related Entries on Daily Basis.
- Prepare All Bank Accounts Reconciliation Statement on Daily basic.
- Prepare Bank Collections & update to Sales Team.
- Prepare Vendors, Customers & Intercompany Reconciliation on Monthly Basis.
- Verify Daily Cash Report, Count the Cash & Supervise on Daily Basis.
- Prepare & Make Year End Entries, Provisions, Prepaid Expenses, Schedules, Fixed Assets etc.
- Ensuring that all collections received and entered in the Navision immediately or same day.
- Carries out periodic controls to ensure that the filing system are properly used and that documents being regularly filed and easily accessible.
- Resolve Vendor & Customers complaints related to payments, guide them, and provide relevant information.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Create New Vendor & Customer Code in Navision.
- Managing routing office communications, letters, and documents
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Assist to Finance Controller or other team members when required.
- Ensure working area is kept neat, tidy, well organized.
- Complete any additional duties as required.
- Ensure that all necessary information must be filled in Customer Information Sheet & Navision (Full Name of Customer, Address, Contact Person Name, Contact No., Credit Limit etc. with supporting documents & necessary approvals.
- Ensure that all necessary information must be filled in Vendor Information Sheet & Navision (Full Name of Vendors, Address, Contact Person Name, Contact No., Credit Period, Payment Terms etc. with supporting documents & necessary approvals.
- Ensure that you must have get all the Material Description, Weight, Size etc. with verified & approved from production department & same information enter in Navision on the time of creating the new item Code or Fixed Assets Code.
- Ensure that all daily work must be complete on same day & nothing should be keep pending or forward to next day.
- Maintain professional image, including complete uniform, possess strong organizational skills & have a strong sense of ownership for roles and responsibilities.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 4 – 6 years work experience.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly
25th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.